an Essentials Makery Recap
+this post contains affiliate links, read more here: Disclosure
Every month Bryttany teaches a class on crystals at The Essentials Makery in Kennesaw, Georgia. In December they held a vision board workshop and Bryttany taught about using crystals for life planning. Here’s a recap!
Hey everyone, Bryttany here! Using crystals for aligning and supporting your life path through life planning is one way that I continue forward momentum in my life. I have a crystal grid above my bed that I use for dreaming and meditation. I also carry crystals with me and have several “altars” around my home.
For me, it is more about finding inner focus then relying on crystals as an outside source of meditation. I love a Sunstone or Pink Quartz to amplify the creative momentum and self love I hold within.
A little about both of these stones:
- Chakras: base, sacral, solar plexus, cleanses all
- Beneficial for: self-worth, self-empowerment, procrastination, self-healing, independence
- “Sunstone links to your life plan for the present incarnation and assists in fulfilling karmic contracts or in renegotiatings these if no longer appropriate.” (The Encyclopedia of Crystals)
- Chakras: heart, higher heart
- Beneficial for: inducing love, overcoming trauma, fertility
- “A stone of unconditional love and infinite peace, Rose Quartz is the most important crystal for healing the heart and the heart chakra.” (The Encyclopedia of Crystals)
- Rose Quartz is a high-vibration stone.
Join Us Next Time!
The Essentials Makery
Crystal Series: Balance + Grace – DIY Crystal Grids
- January 12, 2018
- 4:00 PM
- 2931 Lewis Street #103 Kennesaw, GA 30144